Arnold Schwarzenegger's California Strategic Sourcing Initiative.
What does CSSI stand for?
CSSI stands for California Strategic Sourcing Initiative
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSSI
We have 48 other meanings of CSSI in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
- Cactus and Succulent Society of Hawaii (Honolulu, HI)
- Cluster Secure Shell
- Coarse Sun Sensor Head
- Comparative Studies in Society and History
- Congress of the Social Sciences and Humanities (various Canadian universities)
- Connaught Square Squirrel Hunt (UK)
- Colorado Springs Society for Human Resource Management
- Centre for Science Studies and History of Science (est. 1968; Bulgarian Academy of Sciences)
- Creation Social Science and Humanities Society
- Client Specific Systems, Inc.
- Computer Security Subsystem Interpretation
- Computer Software & Services Industry
- Computer Support Services, Inc. (Irving, TX, USA)
- Consolidated Supply & Services International Ltd (Kazakhstan)
- Containment Spray System, Post-Accident Injection Phase
- Contract Systems Software, Inc.
- Critical Skills Shortage Initiative
- Center for Systems Security and Information Assurance
- Center for Social Studies and International Education (Indiana University; Bloomington, IN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The two-year contracts, reached through the California Strategic Sourcing Initiative, are projected to help the State save more than $3.
SAN DIEGO -- Technology Integration Group (TIG) announced today that the company has been officially selected as one of only four vendors to supply data storage equipment to the government of the State of California under the California Strategic Sourcing Initiative (CSSI).
The three-year contracts, reached through the California Strategic Sourcing Initiative, offer discounts of 15 percent to 96.
The new, three-year contract, reached through the California Strategic Sourcing Initiative, is expected to save the State more than $25 million, or about 40 percent of what it previously paid for comparable equipment.
The competitively bid statewide contracts, reached through the California Strategic Sourcing Initiative, are expected to yield savings of approximately $40 million over two years.
The Department of General Services and the California Strategic Sourcing Initiative will continue to work to expand small business and DVBE participation.
State Signs First of Planned Contracts Under Strategic Sourcing Initiative -- Projected Savings Come from Paperclips and Post-It Notes The California Strategic Sourcing Initiative scored its first big win Wednesday, landing the state a renegotiated contract for office supplies.