Eisenberg holds a Bachelors of Arts degree in Journalism from California State University at Chico with a minor in Business Administration.
What does CSUC stand for?
CSUC stands for California State University at Chico
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 5 other meanings of CSUC in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Satellite Users Association
- Computer Science Undergraduate Association
- Cleveland State University Alumni Association
- Computer Science Undergraduate Advisory Committee (University of Colorado; Boulder, CO)
- California State University Band
- California State University, Bakersfield
- Community Start-Up Benefit (Canada)
- WESTPAC Fleet Submarine Broadcast
- California State University Biological Sciences Web Server
- Clayoquot Sound UNESCO Biosphere Reserve
- Consejo Superior Universitario Centro Americano (Spanish: Central American Higher University Council; Guatemala)
- Colorado State University Cooperative Extension
- California State University - Channel Islands (Camarillo, CA)
- Coalition to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers
- Center for Sustainable Urban Development (Columbia University; New York)
- Computer Software User Documentation
- California State University at Dominguez Hills
- Channel Service Unit Data Service Unit (digital interface device)
- Chinese Student Union at Emory (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
- Communication Skills in University Education (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
in business finance from California State University at Chico.
Greene, a professor in mechanical engineering and manufacturing at California State University at Chico, who was hired by the state to find the best bioplastic on the market.
He attended California State University at Chico, and currently resides in Sacramento and San Francisco.
At California State University at Chico, faculty attend a two-week training course.
Those were the conclusions of Terry Curtis, whose Department of Communication Design at California State University at Chico ran a two-week distance learning test last year and another this spring.
RATING RATIONALE: --The large size and maturity of the merged project area generates strong debt service coverage which Fitch expects to be retained as no future debt is planned in the near term; --Historical growth in project area assessed value (AV) had remained stable up until 2009, followed by more modest growth in 2010 and a moderate decline in 2011; --Taxpayer concentration is low as a percentage of pledged tax increment revenues; --City of Chico (the city) wealth levels are below average and unemployment has historically exceeded state and national averages; --The city is home to California State University at Chico which helps provide some stability to the city's economy.
Popoff is a graduate of California State University at Chico where he earned a bachelor's in Industrial Technology.