The California State University Employees Union, representing about 16,000 employees, announced a tentative agreement Tuesday with the university system to have members take 24 furlough days next year.
What does CSUEU stand for?
CSUEU stands for California State University Employees Union
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- California State University - Channel Islands (Camarillo, CA)
- Coalition to Stop the Use of Child Soldiers
- Center for Sustainable Urban Development (Columbia University; New York)
- Computer Software User Documentation
- California State University at Dominguez Hills
- Channel Service Unit Data Service Unit (digital interface device)
- Chinese Student Union at Emory (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
- Communication Skills in University Education (conference)
- California State University East Bay
- California State University Employment Board
- California State University Foundation
- California State University, Fresno
- California State University, Fullerton
- Cleveland State University Foundation
- Colorado State University Foundation
- Cross Stack Uplink Fast (Cisco)
- Canadian Society for Unconventional Gas
- Centralized Message Distribution System (CMDS) and Settlements User Group
- Centre Spatial Universitaire de Grenoble (French: Grenoble University Spatial Centre; Grenoble, France)
- Chez Scheme User's Guide
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 17 /PRNewswire/ -- Charging that California State University has made staff and faculty "its lowest priority," members of the California State University Employees Union (CSUEU) along with faculty and student supporters rallied here today during the CSU Board of Trustees meeting to demand "raises, rights, respect.