New Student Health & Counseling Services Building to Break Ground Summer 2013 SAN DIEGO, March 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cumming, an international project management and cost consulting firm headquartered in San Diego, announced today it will be providing construction management services for the new 20,000-square-foot California State University, San Marcos Student Health & Counseling Services Building.
What does CSUSM stand for?
CSUSM stands for California State University, San Marcos
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Connecticut State University System (Hartford, CT)
- Crystal Springs Uplands School (Hillsborough, CA)
- Colorado State University Scholarship Application (financial aid)
- Copyright Society of the U.S.A., The
- Crime Stoppers USA
- Charles Sturt University Students' Association Bathurst (Australia)
- California State University, San Bernardino
- California State University San Francisco
- Clear Sky Upward Solar Flux
- California State University In San Luis Obispo
- Committee to Support US Trade Laws
- Central South University of Technology
- College of Southern Utah
- Confederación Sindical Única de Trabajadores Campesinos de Bolivia (Spanish: Trade Union Confederation of Rural Workers of Bolivia; Bolivia)
- Civil Servants Union of Zambia
- Cambridge School Volunteers (Cambridge, VA)
- Capacity Selector Valve
- Career Service Vitae
- Cash Surrender Value (insurance)
- Centre de Secours Virtuel (French: Virtual Relief Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
STRATHMAN, LECTURER, DEPARTMENT OF HISTORY, CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, SAN MARCOS
The company was involved in the late 1980s with the creation of California State University, San Marcos, north of San Diego, Kozak said.
Background Information California State University, Bakersfield (CSUB) and California State University, San Marcos (CSUSM) are members of the California State University (CSU) system.
The event is hosted by the San Marcos Chamber of Commerce; Therese Cisneros-Remington, founding president of the National Latina Business Women's Association of San Diego; the Palomar College GEAR UP Partnership Program; and California State University, San Marcos.
He holds an MBA from California State University, San Marcos.
Before coming to Westfield, Richardson was a program manager for the police department at California State University, San Marcos.
John Bohannon obtained a degree in high technology management from California State University, San Marcos.