Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- California State University, San Bernardino police shot and killed a student during a fight in an off-campus dorm.
What does CSUSB stand for?
CSUSB stands for California State University, San Bernardino
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CSUSB in our Acronym Attic
- California State University, Sacramento
- California State University, Stanislaus
- Christian Surfers US (est. 1984; Jacksonville, FL)
- Computer Science Undergraduate Society
- Connecticut State University System (Hartford, CT)
- Crystal Springs Uplands School (Hillsborough, CA)
- Colorado State University Scholarship Application (financial aid)
- Copyright Society of the U.S.A., The
- Crime Stoppers USA
- Charles Sturt University Students' Association Bathurst (Australia)
- California State University San Francisco
- Clear Sky Upward Solar Flux
- California State University In San Luis Obispo
- California State University, San Marcos
- Committee to Support US Trade Laws
- Central South University of Technology
- College of Southern Utah
- Confederación Sindical Única de Trabajadores Campesinos de Bolivia (Spanish: Trade Union Confederation of Rural Workers of Bolivia; Bolivia)
- Civil Servants Union of Zambia
- Cambridge School Volunteers (Cambridge, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Van Wart is a professor of public administration at California State University, San Bernardino.
Slaton has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Marketing, with a minor in Economics, from California State University, San Bernardino.
A longtime supporter of California State University, San Bernardino, athletics, Baker also had funded a major academic scholarship at the school.
California State University, San Bernardino (CSUSB) announces that it will begin offering media-rich and completely online acquisition management courses.
She now resides in San Bernardino with her two children and her Lebanese-American husband, Dani Doueiri, who teaches Arabic and Middle East studies at California State University, San Bernardino.
of California State University, San Bernardino, looked at the lifespans of nearly 2,000 writers around the world, going back several centuries, to come up with his findings.
Barbara Quarton, MLIS, California State University, San Bernardino.