California State Fire Marshal Tonya Hoover was the keynote speaker at the symposium.
What does CSFM stand for?
CSFM stands for California State Fire Marshal (Sacremento, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CSFM
We have 19 other meanings of CSFM in our Acronym Attic
- Can't Stop Falling in Love Speed Mix (gaming, Dance Dance Revolution)
- Crash Survivable Flight Instrument Recorder
- Sociedad Chilena de Ciencias Fisiologicas (Spanish)
- Camden Sunday Football League (est. 1954; UK)
- Canadian Senior Football League (minor league adult football; Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Canadian Sport Fishing League
- Central States Football League
- Common Systems Function List
- Competitive Sport Fishing League (Canada)
- Corporate, Securities and Finance Law Abstracts (Legal Scholarship Network)
- Centre for the Study of Forced Migration (est. 1995; University of Dar es Salaam; Tanzania)
- Certificate of Sustainable Forest Management (timber trade)
- Certified Sports Field Manager (various organizations)
- Collins Stewart Fund Management (UK; finance)
- Combined Support Functions Module
- Commercial Spent Fuel Management
- Conductive Scanning Force Microscopy
- Conseil Supérieur de la Fonction Militaire (French: Supreme Council of Military Service)
- Chapter Society for Neuroscience (Illinois)
- Coalition for San Francisco Neighborhoods (San Francisco, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Upgraded G-Series Control Panels from Bosch Security Systems of Fairport, New York, have received California State Fire Marshal approval.
95 Paperback TH9158 This collection reprints 100 articles written by a former California state fire marshal for Fire chief magazine since 1984.
It meets all Uniform Building Codes, BOCA, and NFPA 101 codes as well as all US military specifications, and it has been listed as a three-hour, fire-rated panic exit lock by UL and the office of the California State Fire Marshal.
Californians have plenty of ways to safely celebrate the Fourth of July without using bottle rockets, aerial shells and other bootlegged, illegal pyrotechnics that can cause devastating injuries and damage property," said Tonya Hoover, California State Fire Marshal.
We are here today to tell the individuals who traffic in these dangerous, illegal fireworks," said Tonya Hoover, Acting California State Fire Marshal, "As well as those who purchase and use these dangerous pyrotechnic devicesO We don't care if you do it for fun or profitO We are determined to put a stop to it
Other agencies accepting Inspecta-Shield include Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), New York City Fire Department Certificate of Acceptance and the Office of the California State Fire Marshal -- to mention only a few.
The panel is Ninth Edition UL listed, cUL listed, Factory Mutual Approved, California State Fire Marshal (CSFM) and New York Materials Equipment Acceptance (MEA) approved.