A particular area of expertise for ICS is in the design, implementation and administration of private, self-insured California State Disability Insurance Plans called Voluntary Disability Insurance Plans ("VDI").
What does CASDI stand for?
CASDI stands for California State Disability Insurance
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CASDI
- Central Alberta Sport Development Alliance (Canada)
- Chattanooga Area Square Dance Association (Chattanooge, TN)
- Computer-Aided Ship Design & Construction
- Central African States Development Bank
- California Square Dance Council
- Connecticut Association of Square Dance Clubs
- Centre for Aerospace Systems Design and Engineering (Bombay, India)
- Change Agent States for Diversity and Engagement
- Computer-Aided Software Development Environment
- Colorado Association of School District Energy Managers
- Canadian Association of Defence and Security Industries
- Child's Aid, Survival and Development International
- Club Autos Sport Défi Inc. (Quebec, Canada)
- Central Asian Sustainable Development Information Network
- Common Approach to Software Development and Maintenance
- Computer Assistance Development Office
- Centre for the Advancement of Sustainable Development Partnerships
- California Student Debt Resource and Awareness Project (San Diego, CA)
- Cairo & Alexandria Stock Exchanges
- Caithness and Sutherland Enterprise (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The nonsense in Sacramento is highlighted by the plan to give new mothers 12 weeks of paid leave from California State Disability Insurance funds.
Established in 1979 with an initial focus on California State Disability Insurance (SDI) programs, the firm became well known under the leadership of industry pioneer Jack Bredehorn (1933 - 2003) for helping clients reduce absenteeism and control losses.