He also served two terms as president of the California Society of Newspaper Editors.
What does CSNE stand for?
CSNE stands for California Society of Newspaper Editors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSNE
We have 6 other meanings of CSNE in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Storage Network Designer
- Computer Systems and Networks Department (American University of Central Asia; Kyrgyzstan)
- Charter School at National Deaf Academy (Florida)
- Cyber Senior Network Development Association (Hong Kong)
- Cell Signaling Networks Database
- Codman Square Neighborhood Development Corporation (Dorchester, MA)
- Communication Systems, Networks, and Digital Signal Processing Symposium
- Cisco Storage Networking Design Specialist
- Communication Systems, Networks and Digital Signal Processing (conference)
- Canadian Society for Non-Destructive Testing
- Center for Sensorimotor Neural Engineering (US NSF)
- Chambre Syndicale Nationale de l'Etanchéité (French: National Union Chamber of Sealing)
- Citizens for Safe Nuclear Energy
- College Stores of New England (est. 1961)
- Comcast Sports Network
- Computer Science/Network Engineering (education program)
- Coopérants au Service National en Entreprise
- Centro Studi Nord Est e Adriatico (Italian: Research Center-North East and Adriatic; est. 1991; Venice, Italy)
- Chambre Syndicale Nationale de l'Eau de Javel et des Produits Connexes (french union of chlorine bleaching products)
- Chambre Syndicale Nationale des Entreprises de Sécurité (France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
he asked the annual meeting of the California Society of Newspaper Editors and Associated Press News Executives Council.
The newspaper selection is expected to be controversial with other newspapers, since it does not comply with a redefined selection process from the California Society of Newspaper Editors.