What does CSIMS stand for?
CSIMS stands for California Society of Industrial Medicine and Surgery
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Client Side Image Mapping (software)
- Cognos Solutions Implementation Methodology (IBM)
- Common Sense Investment Management (Portland, OR)
- Community Sea Ice Model
- Computer Science and Information Management (various locations)
- Cryogenic Systems Integration Model
- Client-Side Image Map Editor
- Cranes Software International Middle East
- Credit Suisse Institutional Master Fund (Swiss bank)
- Chaplaincy Services in Michigan (est. 1993; Hazel Park, MI)
- Complex Systems, Intelligence and Modern Technology Applications (conference)
- California Science Implementation Network
- Canadian Social Insurance Number (personal identification)
- Canadian Sustainability Indicators Network (est. 2003)
- Chemical Substances Information Network
- Computer Systems Information Network
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation
- Centre for Studies in Insurance Operations (Canada)
- Chief Security Information Officer