13 /PRNewswire/ -- California State Senator Jackie Speier (D-San Francisco/San Mateo), author of legislation requiring hospitals to develop a formal plan for reducing medication errors, is one of the keynote speakers at a pre-symposium sponsored by Omnicell (Nasdaq: OMCL) during the annual meeting of the California Society of Health-System Pharmacists (CSHP).
What does CSHP stand for?
CSHP stands for California Society of Health-System Pharmacists
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSHP
We have 25 other meanings of CSHP in our Acronym Attic
- Collins School of Hospitality Management (Pomona, CA)
- California State Healthy Marriage Initiative
- Cased-Hole Neutron Log (petroleum exploration)
- Children with Special Health Needs (various locations)
- Coordinated School Health Network (Washington)
- Canadian School of Hockey Officiating (Ontario, Canada)
- Center for Sustainable Health Outreach (University of Southern Mississippi)
- Certified Safety and Health Official
- Compliance Safety and Health Officer (OSHA)
- California Society of Hospital Pharmacists
- Canadian Society of Hospital Pharmacists
- Cleveland Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Client Side Hack Protection (gaming)
- Comprehensive School Health Program
- Connecticut Society of Health System Pharmacists
- Coordinated School Health Program
- Central Scotland Highland Pony Club (Scotland, UK)
- Center for the Study of Higher and Postsecondary Education
- Conseil Supérieur d'Hygiène Publique de France
Samples in periodicals archive:
At a time when an increasing number of Californians are managing their health with daily medications and pharmacists are playing a growing leadership role in patient care, the California Society of Health-System Pharmacists (CSHP) has recognized several of its members for their outstanding professional dedication with its highest honors.
The California Pharmacists Association (CPhA) and the California Society of Health-System Pharmacists (CSHP) jointly announced their collaborative celebration of National Health-System Pharmacy Week, October 22 - 28, and American Pharmacists Month during October, to recognize the vital contributions pharmacists make every day in the lives of patients, through their efforts in improving safe medication use strategies and impacting better health outcomes.
Other participants were Senator Liz Figueroa (D-Fremont); Assemblyman Dave Cox (R-Fair Oaks); and representatives from the AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP), the CMA Foundation, the California Commission on Aging, the Senior Medication Awareness and Training (SMART) Program, and the California Society of Health-System Pharmacists.