He is a member of the American Society of Civil Engineers and the California Society for Healthcare Engineering.
What does CSHE stand for?
CSHE stands for California Society for Healthcare Engineering (Sacramento, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSHE
We have 7 other meanings of CSHE in our Acronym Attic
- Columbia-Savin Hill Civic Association
- Center for Satellite and Hybrid Communication Networks
- Children with Special Health Care Needs Program (various locations)
- Children's Special Health Care Services
- Continuous Scottish House Condition Survey (UK)
- Center for the Study of Health Disparities (Texas A&M University; College Station, TX)
- Center for the Study of Human Development (Brown University; Providence, RI)
- Client Side Hit Detection (gaming)
- Climate System History and Dynamics (Canada)
- Clinical Signs of Heart Damage (cardiology)
- Carnegie School of Home Economics
- Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism
- Center for the Study of Higher Education
- Complex Swift-Hohenberg Equation
- Comprehensive School Health Education
- Cryogenic Echelle Spectrograph
- Conference of State Health and Environmental Managers
- Campus Safety Health and Environmental Management Association
- Canadian Songwriters Hall of Fame (est. 1998)
- Cause-Specific Hazard Function