21 are: * California Travel Industry Association (CalTIA) * California Lodging Industry Association * Outdoor Industry Association * NTA (National Tour Association) * California Parks Hospitality Association * California Ski Industry Association * San Francisco Convention and Visitors Bureau * Sacramento Convention & Visitors Bureau * Central Valley Tourism Association * Newport Beach Conference and Visitors Bureau * Santa Barbara Conference and Visitors Bureau * Santa Cruz County Conference and Visitors Council * Humboldt County Convention and Visitors Bureau * Visit Mendocino County Inc.
What does CSIA stand for?
CSIA stands for California Ski Industry Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSIA
We have 58 other meanings of CSIA in our Acronym Attic
- CyberScope Investigations LTD
- Cyclic Steam Injection (oil drilling)
- Cyclooxygenase-2-Specific Inhibitor (drug)
- Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- Czech Standards Institute (Czech Republic)
- Combat Studies Institute for the Contemporary Operations Studies Team
- Community Screening Instrument for Dementia
- Context-Sensing and Inference for Ubiquitous Interaction (workshop)
- Crime Scene Investigation: Miami (TV show)
- Crime Scene Investigation: New York (TV show)
- Canadian Ski Instructor Alliance
- Centre for Studies in Aging (Canada)
- Centro Scolastico Industrie Artistiche (Italian: Industrial Arts Education Center)
- Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (India)
- Chimney Safety Institute of America
- Chimney Service Institute of America
- China Software Industry Association
- Climate Stewardship and Innovation Act
- Clinton-Sherman Industrial Airpark (Burns Flat, Oklahoma)
- Colorado Software and Internet Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's been something we've been doing for 30 years,'' said Bob Roberts, executive director of the California Ski Industry Association.
Ski areas alone "are not going to defeat global warming, but we can mitigate it," Bob Roberts, executive director of the California Ski Industry Association told the Chronicle.
``The big story is the new improvements,'' said Bob Roberts, executive director of the California Ski Industry Association.
The California Ski Industry Association reports that the California winter sports industry generates $500 million annually into the economy, employs 15,000 people and hosts an average of eight million skiers seasonally.
While Mountain High has always separated preteens from older learners in its ski school - as other resorts commonly do - having a distinct children's facility is a great move, considering the little ones are the future of the sport, said Bob Roberts, executive director of the California Ski Industry Association.
The California Ski Industry Association reports that the California winter sports industry generates $500 million into the California economy, employs 15,000 people and hosts an average of eight million skiers each season.
And that's only part of the story, said Bob Roberts, the executive director of the California Ski Industry Association.