in Social Personality Psychology from CUNY in 1986, and a Post Doctoral in Clinical Psychology and Domestic Violence from the California School of Professional Psychology in 1988.
What does CSPP stand for?
CSPP stands for California School of Professional Psychology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSPP
We have 41 other meanings of CSPP in our Acronym Attic
- Closely Spaced Parallel Operations (US FAA)
- Communications Systems Program Office
- Computer Security Program Office
- Consortium for Science, Policy and Outcomes
- Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (Fredericksburg, TX)
- Canadian Space Opera Company (theatre company)
- Cancer Surveillance Program of Orange County
- Conference of Speakers and Presiding Officers of the Commonwealth (est. 1969)
- Combat Systems Post-Overhaul Examination
- Concentrated Solar Power Open Source Initiative
- California State Preschool Program (California Department of Education; Sacramento, CA)
- Canadian Society of Plant Physiologists
- Career Sea Pay Premium
- Centre for Scottish Public Policy (UK)
- Chambre Syndicale des Photographes Professionnels (France)
- Civil Society Partnership Programme (UK)
- Coalition for Sensible Pesticide Policy
- Command Support Pilot Project (Canada)
- Communications-Computer Systems Program Plan
- Computer Systems Policy Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paula completed a Master's in 2005 and Doctorate in Clinical Psychology in 2007 at the California School of Professional Psychology, Los Angeles where she now teaches graduate level courses on ethics and law, and multiculturalism.
Age: 25 Home: Los Angeles Relationship status: Single School: Graduated in 2002 from Cornell University with a bachelor's degree in industrial and labor relations; currently pursuing a doctorate in psychology from the California School of Professional Psychology in Alhambra, after which he hopes to counsel gay youth Leadership roles: Founder and president of www.
But very few studies attempted to estimate the number of compulsives, said Mark Wiederhold, a professor at the California School of Professional Psychology in San Diego.
Turner of the California School of Professional Psychology in Alameda.
Unpublished doctoral dissertation, California School of Professional Psychology, California.
in Organizational Psychology from the California School of Professional Psychology (Alameda/Berkeley).
Wang received his bachelor's degree in psychology from the University of California San Diego and also holds a master's degree in organizational psychology from California School of Professional Psychology.