Darrick graduated from the California School for the Deaf, Riverside.
What does CSDR stand for?
CSDR stands for California School for the Deaf, Riverside (Riverside, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSDR
We have 33 other meanings of CSDR in our Acronym Attic
- Commonwealth Spatial Data Policy Executive (Australia)
- Carbon-Silica Dual Phase Filler
- Consultants in Dental Public Health (UK)
- Claymont School District Public Library (Dennison, OH)
- California State Department of Parks and Recreation
- Channel State Dependent Packet Scheduling
- Canadian Seismic Design Provisions for Steel Structures
- Coopération Solidarité Développement aux PTT
- Children's Social Desirability Questionnaire
- Chronic Skin Disease Questionnaire
- Center for Software Development and Research (Kantipur City College; Nepal)
- Center for the Study of Dispute Resolution (University of Missouri)
- Central Securities Depository Regulation (EU)
- Chicago Student Data Reports
- Combat System Design Requirement
- Combined Ship Destination Room
- Community System of Duty Reliefs (tariffs; EU)
- Concentrated Solar Distribution & Research, Inc.(manufacturer)
- Corporate Sustainable Development Report (Holcim; Switzerland)
- Cost and Software Data Reporting
Samples in periodicals archive:
Of these 10,782 students, roughly 10 percent were enrolled in the two state residential schools: the California School for the Deaf, Fremont (CSDF), which serves northern California, and the California School for the Deaf, Riverside (CSDR), serving southern California.