28, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Low rates of meningococcal vaccination among adolescents in California has triggered The San Diego Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA) to join forces with the California School Nurses Organization (CSNO) to declare this week San Diego Meningitis Awareness Week.
What does CSNO stand for?
CSNO stands for California School Nurses Organization
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 3 other meanings of CSNO in our Acronym Attic
- Cancer Services of New Mexico (est. 2001)
- Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument (Oregon and Washington)
- Czech Society of Nuclear Medicine (Czech Republic)
- California State Naturopathic Medical Association (American Naturopathic Medical Association)
- Comcast Sports Network Mid-Atlantic
- Czech Society for New Materials and Technologies
- Canadian School of Natural Nutrition
- Constraint Satisfaction Neural Network (medical imaging)
- Cowboy State News Network (radio network; Wyoming)
- Comcast SportsNet New England (Comcast)
- Camley Street Natural Park (urban nature reserve; UK)
- Causeway Section, Nonpowered (US DoD)
- Center for Special Needs Populations (Ohio State University)
- Coding Region Single Nucleotide Polymorphism
- Comcast SportsNet Philadelphia (also seen as CSN-P; cable TV network)
- Common-Sense Nihilist Party
- Complete Sequence Number Packet
- Complete Sequence Number PDU (Sprint)
- Causeway Section, Nonpowered (Beach End) (US DoD)
- Causeway Section, Nonpowered (Intermediate) (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
``I would say schools are expected to fill so many needs, not only educational needs, but now we're seen as, in essence, health providers for many kids who don't have health insurance,'' said Chris Riccitelli, spokesman for the California School Nurses Organization.
Education materials will be distributed through partnership programs with the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, the California State PTA and the California School Nurses Organization.
Involve the dental profession in programs to prevent children's use of tobacco "Oral diseases are not minor annoyances -- just a cavity that can be filled or a tooth that can be extracted," Linda Davis-Alldritt, President of the California School Nurses Organization told a State Capitol news conference.
Health care for all children is a popular concept with broad support in every corner of our state," said Nancy Spradling, executive director of the California School Nurses Organization.
The nation is celebrating the 100th anniversary of school nurses in public schools this year, and as California children head back to class, the California School Nurses Organization (CSNO) is releasing the results of a new statewide survey which shows an alarming number of parents are concerned about the low number of school nurses on campus and the effect this may have on a child's health and ability to learn.
PCG's clients include the Entertainment Industry Foundation, the California Medical Association Foundation, the California School Nurses Organization, the Nehemiah Corporation of California, the Mental Health Association in California, the California Psychiatric Association, the Area 4 Agency on Aging, the California and Nevada Automotive Wholesalers' Association, Eli Lilly and Company, the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA), and the Schering-Plough Corp.