In addition, Aerojet has worked with EPA, California state environmental agencies, the California Regional Water Quality Control Board and water purveyors to ensure that no contaminated water sources are used for drinking water purposes.
What does CRWQCB stand for?
CRWQCB stands for California Regional Water Quality Control Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Commendation Ribbon with Metal Pendant
- Civilian Radioactive Waste Management System(s)
- Colorado River Watch Network (Texas)
- Composite Reconfigurable Wireless Network
- Cannon River Watershed Partnership (Northfield, MN)
- Chagrin River Watershed Partners, Inc (Ohio, USA)
- Cherokee Rose Writing Project (University of West Georgia; Carrollton, GA)
- Chippewa River Watershed Project (Minnesota, USA)
- Circulating Raw-Water Pump
- Community Rail Working Party (UK)
- Center for Research in Water Resources
- Christian Reform World Relief
- Coastal Resources and Waterfront Revitalization (New York)
- Christian Reformed World Relief Committee
- Canadian Reformed World Relief Fund (Burlington, Ontario, Canada)
- California Regional Weather Server (San Francisco State University)
- Centre for Research on Work and Society (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Chilliwack River Watershed Strategy (Canada)
- Cisco Router Web Setup Tool
- Calaveras River Watershed Stewardship Group (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each of the 1,600 Central Valley dairies face new Waste Discharge Requirements (WDRs) that were handed down by the California Regional Water Quality Control Board in May.
The AQMD's Tisopulos, who met with officials from the California Regional Water Quality Control Board on Wednesday, said alternatives to chloride-based stabilizers would be sought.
Fred) Ameri, a Senior Vice President at RBF Consulting (RBF), was recently re-appointed by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to the California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Santa Ana Region.
That was mandated by the California Regional Water Quality Control Board.
The California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Santa Ana Region, recently approved OCWD's permit for water from the Interim Water Purification Facility to be used for the seawater intrusion barrier.
WHO: * Bonnie McClung, Mayor of the City of Half Moon Bay * Assemblymember Gene Mullin, representing the 19th Assembly District * John Muller, Vice Mayor of the City of Half Moon Bay and Chair of the California Regional Water Quality Control Board, San Francisco Region * Officer A.
The cease-and-desist orders were approved by the California Regional Water Quality Control Board Lahontan Region during a hearing Wednesday night in Lancaster.