About California Radiological Society - The California Radiological Society (CRS) was established as a chapter of the American College of Radiology (ACR) in 1978.
What does CRS stand for?
CRS stands for California Radiological Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CRS
We have 682 other meanings of CRS in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Research on Religion and Urban Civil Society (University of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, PA)
- Center for Reducing Rural Violence (Minnesota)
- Correlated Rayleigh Random Variates
- Center for Reducing Risks in Vulnerable Populations
- Costa Rica Retirement Vacation Properties
- Colorado River Republican Women
- Coping Responses of Rescue Workers Inventory
- Complement Receptor-Related Gene Y
- Cable Running Sheet
- Calibration Recall System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Accordingly, the ACR and the California Radiological Society support efforts such as (CA) Assembly Bill 2360 (AB 2360), in its current form, recently introduced into the California legislature, which would ban companies from providing ultrasound equipment to unlicensed, untrained individuals.