Byline: Nicholas Grudin Staff Writer The California Public Utilities Commission has rejected the protests from environmental groups regarding the purchase of Valencia Water Co.
What does CPUC stand for?
CPUC stands for California Public Utilities Commission
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPUC
We have 6 other meanings of CPUC in our Acronym Attic
- Critical Patch Update (Oracle)
- Croatian Partizan Unit (gaming clan)
- Customer Pick-Up (shipping/transportation method)
- Central Processing Unit/Programming
- Catch Per Unit Area (fishing)
- Central Processing Unit Architecture
- CPC (Cetylpyridinium Chloride)-Precipitable Uronic Acid
- Central Processing Unit Address Strobe (computing)
- Communication Parameters Update Application Software
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania University Biologists
- Central Philippine Union Conference (Cebu City, Philippines)
- Collingwood Public Utilities Commission (Ontario, Canada)
- Colorado Public Utilities Commission (regulatory body)
- Council of the Princeton University Community (Princeton, NJ)
- Current Procurement Unit Cost
- Central Processing Unit Design Ethos
- Capacité Pulmonaire Utilisable à l'Effort (French)
- Catch Per Unit Effort (fishing industry)
- Chest Pain of Undetermined Etiology (digestive sciences)
- Congenital Penile Urethrocutaneous Fistula
Samples in periodicals archive:
SNFs await blackout exemption ruling THE CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF HEALTH Facilities (CAHF) has filed a petition with the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) requesting that the state's skilled nursing facilities be classified as "essential customers" exempt from rotating power outages or rolling blackouts.
Nasdaq-NNM: MGMA) today announced that it expects to sign contracts under the Biennial Resource Plan Update (BRPU) with Southern California Edison (SCE) no later than May 28, 1995 and with San Diego Gas & Electric (SDG&E) no later than March 29, 1995, now that the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) has lifted its stay of Oct.
The decision culminates several years of collaborative design and development between the California ISO, the California Public Utilities Commission and industry stakeholders.
An independent report prepared for the consumer services branch of the California Public Utilities Commission charges that Los Angeles-based Southern California Gas Co.
The termination agreement, the terms of which are confidential, is now subject to approval by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC).
The energy programs -- administered by the utilities under the auspices of the California Public Utilities Commission -- will focus on dozens of the state's largest office buildings, several prisons and a number of smaller buildings such as Department of Motor Vehicles field offices.
The California Public Utilities Commission on Wednesday approved a plan to split the existing area code, spokesman Kyle DeVine said.