This would be a prelude to that, if you want to think about it from the psychologists' perspective," said Randall Hagar, director of government affairs at the California Psychiatric Association in Sacramento.
What does CPA stand for?
CPA stands for California Psychiatric Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPA
We have 837 other meanings of CPA in our Acronym Attic
- Control Panel 5 (computer program)
- Cysteine Proteinase 5
- Cipher Pol 6
- Crystal Plaza 6
- Code of Practice 7 (British Compressed Gases Association)
- Camp Pendleton 8 (seven Marines and one Navy Corpsman being held in Camp Pendleton brig)
- Cakewalk Pro Audio
- Calgary Parking Authority
- California Partnership Academies
- California Placement Association (California Community College Placement Association)
- Call Progress Analysis (also PCPM, Programmable Call Progress Monitor)
- Called Party Address
- Calling Party Answer (ITU-T)
- Campaign for Public Accountability
- Canada Port Authority
- Canadian Pacific Airlines
- Canadian Paraplegic Association
- Canadian Parking Association
- Canadian Payments Association
- Canadian Payroll Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
WHO: California Psychiatric Association Physicians from all regions of California are available for interviews: -- San Francisco -- Sacramento -- Los Angeles -- Orange County -- San Diego -- Central Valley Bilingual Physicians Also Available WHAT: American Psychiatric Association Annual Conference WHEN: May 19-21 -- Monday-Wednesday WHERE: San Francisco -- Moscone Center FACTS: -- Scientific innovation has resulted in improved medications that can specifically pinpoint irregular brain activity and relieve the symptoms of mental illness without debilitating side effects.
Connie Barker, spokeswoman for the California Psychiatric Association, said there is no law against keeping patients beyond the point of needing acute medical care.
California Psychiatric Association writes that we "understand that you have before you a proposal to approve a contract between Los Angeles County and an individual service provider that does not have a significant history of providing health care referrals.
willick, general counsel to the California Psychiatric Association, Whenever there is a request for confidential information, the reaction always should be "I need specific authorization from the patient to release the information.
0- 10/12/93 /CONTACT: Nancy Martis or Mary Alice Keaton of Townsend, Hermocillo, Raimundo & Usher, 916-444-5701, for the California Psychiatric Association/ CO: California Psychiatric Association ST: California IN: HEA SU: TM-PK -- SF014 -- 1391 10/12/93 20:06 EDT
CONTACT: The Perry Group Kassy Perry, 916/443-7239 or California Psychiatric Association Conni Barker, 916/442-5196
Willick, who is a California Psychiatric Association attorney based in Los Angeles.