CAPTION(S): photo Photo: (color) Palmdale Sheriff's Deputy Dave Miklos earned the Toughest Competitor Alive title at the California Police and Fire Games.
What does CPFG stand for?
CPFG stands for California Police and Fire Games
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPFG
We have 1 other meaning of CPFG in our Acronym Attic
- Citizens' Protection in Federal Databases Act
- Capital Partners for Education (Washington, DC)
- Center for People, Food and Environment (Tucson, AZ)
- Certificate in Practical Financial Economics (professional certification; UK)
- Combined Pulmonary Fibrosis and Emphysema
- COMSEC Priorities Field Evaluation
- Cinema Paradise Film Festival (Honolulu, HI)
- Commercial Paper Funding Facility (US)
- Contract Cost-Plus-Fixed-Fee
- Cost Plus Fixed-Fee (contract)
- CNO Program/Planning & Fiscal Guidance
- Consolidated Programming & Fiscal Guidance
- Copy Flow Graph
- Creative Planning Financial Group (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Carr-Purcell-Freeman-Hill (biological sequence)
- Center for Population and Family Health (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Cost Per Flying Hour
- California Paso Fino Horse Association (Ojai, CA)
- California Professional Firefighters Health Benefits Trust
- Cardiopulmonary Flow Index (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We appreciate the kind phone loan and service donation by Verizon Wireless to make our first California Police and Fire Games a success," said Sergeant Bill Hunt of the San Bernardino Sheriff's Department.
13 California Police and Fire Games, a state competition that pits the most fit members of law enforcement and fire agencies from throughout the state against one another.