The California Pistachio Commission suggests using half of an already opened shell as a wedge to pry open a slightly split shell.
What does CPC stand for?
CPC stands for California Pistachio Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPC
We have 907 other meanings of CPC in our Acronym Attic
- Computerized Private Branch Exchange
- Cycle Préparatoire de Bordeaux (French: Bordeaux Preparatory Course; University of Bordeaux; France)
- Computer Private Branch Exchange Interface
- Cape Pakarang Boat Yard (tsunami relief project)
- Cabin Pressure Controller (aircraft equipment)
- Cabinet Privé de Conseils, SA (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Cadet Programs Conference
- Cal Poly Corporation (California)
- Calcined Petroleum Coke (carbon product)
- California Perfume Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
THE CALIFORNIA PISTACHIO COMMISSION IS DISTRIBUTING A 40-PAGE RECIPE BROCHURE ENTITLED AMERICA'S TOP CHEFS GO NUTS FOR CALIFORNIA PISTACHIOS.
JANE SEYMOUR'S DESIGNS ON HEALTH: To coincide with American Heart Month - and raise awareness of heart disease - in February, the California Pistachio Commission has teamed up with actress and artist Jane Seymour to create four different heart-inspired designs in a set of 12 limited-edition note cards.
Yet despite Paramount's request, the court declined to order the California Pistachio Commission to stop its marketing, advertising and government relations programs.
COM, California Pistachio Commission and Community Health Systems of California.
In support of the new FDA health claim, the California Pistachio Commission is launching a new awareness campaign, "Be Good To Your Heart -- Living & Snacking the Heart-Healthy Way" to help Americans focus on achieving a healthy diet and active lifestyle.
By putting them [pistachios] on and in big displays, retailers can really get a lot of movement through the produce department," says Karen Reinecke, president of California Pistachio Commission, based in Fresno, Calif.
Enjoying what you eat is critical to your success with weight management, and making the most of your choices, including smart snacking options, can help you reach your desired weight," says Kathy McMahon, PhD, RD and nutrition consultant to the California Pistachio Commission.