PVS will use the funds to attract additional donations to significantly increase the organization's recently formed California Physician Network (CPN), a pilot program offering support to physician activists in the violence prevention field.
What does CPN stand for?
CPN stands for California Physician Network
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPN
We have 161 other meanings of CPN in our Acronym Attic
- Club Penguin Music Video
- Committee to Protect Mesothelioma Victims
- Courir Pour Mieux Vivre (French: Running for Better Living; Belgium)
- Cowpea Mosaic Virus
- Chronic Pain Management Workshop
- Citizens Protecting Maumelle Watershed (Arkansas)
- Certificate Policy Management Working Group
- Chicago Paper Money Exposition
- Christie, Pabarue, Mortensen and Young (law firm)
- Cadre Photo Numérique (French: Digital Photo Frame)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prem Reddy, an internist who founded Prime-Care, a California physician network.