What does CPE-HP stand for?
CPE-HP stands for California Physical Education - Health Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- CUNY Proficiency Exam
- Current Product Engineering
- Customer & Partner Experience (Microsoft)
- Customer Premise Equipment (telecommunications provisioning)
- Customer Premises Equipment (home telecommunicatons equipment)
- Customer Provided Equipment
- Cycles Per Element
- Cytopathic Effect
- Cytoplasmic Polyadenylation Element (RNA)
- Cytosoluble Protein Extract (immunology)
- Corn Productivity Enhancement & Postharvest Management Project (Pangasinan State University, Philippines)
- Clostridium Perfringens Enterotoxin Receptor Gene
- Canadian Pacific Employees' Association (Canadian Pacific Railway)
- Centre des Potentiels de l'Enfant et de l'Adolescent (French: Center of the Potential of the Child and Adolescent; neuropsychology center)
- Centre for Professional Education Advancement (Australia)
- Centre Privé d'Études Agricoles (French: Private Agricultural Studies Center)
- Centre Psychothérapique pour Enfants et Adolescents (French: Psychotherapy Center for Children and Adolescents)
- Certificate of Practice in Estate Agency
- Certified Professional Environmental Auditor (BEAC)
- Child Protection Education of America, Inc.