According to the California Performance Review, the Department of General Services cannot account for roughly 25 percent of the state vehicle fleet.
What does CPR stand for?
CPR stands for California Performance Review
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPR
We have 614 other meanings of CPR in our Acronym Attic
- Fundação Centro de Pesquisa e Desenvolvimento em Telecomunicações (Brazil)
- Centro de Pesquisas Hospital Evandro Chagas (Portugese)
- Cost Per Qualified Lead (advertising; also seen as CPQ)
- Chemical Process Quantitative Risk Assessment
- Cisco Products Quick Reference Guide
- CAC (Common Access Card) PIN (Personal Identification Number) Reset (US DoD)
- Calibrated Peer Review
- Calibrated Preemptive Response (riot control)
- Calibration Problem Report
- Californians for Pesticide Reform
- Calipers, Pads, Rotors (automotive repair)
- Call Processing Record (Telcordia)
- Camborne-Pool-Redruth (Cornwall, UK conurbation)
- Campaign for Progressive Radio (San Diego, CA)
- Campus Printer Repair (UC Davis)
- Canadian Pacific Railway
- Canadian Patent Reporter
- Canadian Patent Rules
- Canadian Photonics Repository
Samples in periodicals archive:
antiquated and fragmented" information systems that left the nation's largest, wealthiest state "stuck in 20th century technology and business practices" and saddled with hundreds of "stovepipe" systems for e-mail, human resources, and procurement, according to a California performance review called Tools for the Digital Age.
Schwarzenegger to serve on the California Performance Review Commission.
And beginning the process of fundamental reform of our state government to ensure efficient services to our citizens at the lowest cost possible through the California Performance Review.
He was appointed by Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger to the California Performance Review Commission, which was charged with reviewing and recommending ways to reform the framework of state government.
Arnold Schwarzenegger last year commissioned the California Performance Review to overhaul and reform state government, though few of the recommendations have been implemented.
3 as the California Performance Review, are overwhelmingly popular with the public, though community-college advocates in California are skeptical--at best.
Some of the posts held by Gutierrez include: --Acting Director of the California State Lottery (2004-2005) --Co-Director of the California Performance Review team --Interim Director of the Department of Motor Vehicles --Chief Assistant Secretary of State --Chief Financial Officer of the Business, Transportation & Housing Agency --Director of the California State Lottery (1987-1991) --Undersecretary for the Youth and Adult Correctional Agency --Deputy Director of the Department of Finance --Director of the Office of Economic Opportunity; and --Deputy Director of the California Youth Authority In a letter to Governor Schwarzenegger announcing his retirement, Gutierrez highlighted some of the more notable accomplishments achieved during the past two years serving in his Administration.