The following California agricultural organizations are partners in this effort: California Asparagus Commission California Cut Flower Commission California Avocado Commission California Pear Advisory Board California Cherry Advisory Board California Table Grape Commission California Kiwi Commission For more information, visit www.
What does CPAB stand for?
CPAB stands for California Pear Advisory Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPAB
We have 11 other meanings of CPAB in our Acronym Attic
- California Psychological Association Accrediting Agency
- Central Plains Area Agency on Aging
- Citizen Police Academy Arvada Alumni
- Citizens Police Academy Alumni Association
- Community Public Art Advisory Committee (Windsor, ON, Canada)
- County Personnel Administrators Association of California
- Certified Public Accountants and Auditing Oversight Board (Japan)
- Communications Platform-As-A-Service
- Concerned Parents for Arlington Adult Services (Virginia)
- Cabinet Parisien d'Administration de Biens (French property management company)
- Canadian Public Accountability Board
- Center for Public Awareness in Bioethics (UK)
- Centre de Phonétique Appliquée de Bruxelles (French)
- Centre Protection Amélioration du Bâtiment (French: Center for Building Protection Improvement)
- Commissariat au Patrimoine Arboricole de Bruxelles
- Community Police Advisory Board (LAPD)
- Computer Programmer Aptitude Battery
- Corrosion Prevention Advisory Board
- Carle Place Athletic Booster Club (Carle, New York)
- Cerebral Palsy Association of British Columbia (vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NAMA PACIFIC Christine Aguiar, California Pear Advisory Board Heidi Altamirano, Stockton Ag Expo NORTH CENTRAL Josette Hutchinson, Colle+McVoy Kurt Zellers, Padilla Speer Beardsley Lara Leckho, Colle+McVoy Laura Heiden, Land O'Lakes Inc.
Prior to her appointment with EPA, Pettier held a number of executive-level positions in the California agricultural industry and state government, including president of the California Citrus Quality Council, executive director of the California Pear Advisory Board, president of the California Pear Growers (a farmer-owned bargaining cooperative), and director of public and government relations for the California Grape and Tree Fruit League.
The survey of California Pear Advisory Board members was conducted from June to November 2009 to assess the adoption of Best Management Practices related to several key areas of "sustainability.
The following California agricultural organizations took part in the study: * California Asparagus Commission * California Olive Committee * California Avocado Commission * California Peach Commodity Committee * California Cherry Advisory Board * California Pear Advisory Board * California Cut Flower Commission * California Plum Marketing Board * California Fig Advisory Board * California Raisin Marketing Board * California Kiwifruit Commission * California Table Grape Commission * California Milk Advisory Board * The Wine Institute * California Nectarine Administrative Committee For more information, visit www.
IPC Members Include: Agricultural Council of California, California Association of Winegrape Growers, California Avocado Commission, California Certified Organic Farmers, California Citrus Mutual, California Citrus Research Board, California Dried Plum Board, California Farm Bureau Federation, California Grape and Tree Fruit League, California Pear Advisory Board, California Strawberry Commission, California Table Grape Commission, California Tree Fruit Agreement, Western Pistachio Association, Western Growers Association and the Wine Institute.
The following commodity groups are participating: California Fig Advisory Board, California Milk Advisory Board, California Pear Advisory Board, California Table Grape Commission, California Tomato Commission, California Tree Fruit Agreement, and California Walnut Commission.