In addition, this week NuVision's Board of Directors presented checks for $2,500 each to Project Self Sufficiency, a Huntington Beach-based program that assists low-income, single parents in achieving economic independence, and The California Paralyzed Veterans Association, which is dedicated to providing resources to enhance the lives of paralyzed veterans in our community.
What does CPVA stand for?
CPVA stands for California Paralyzed Veterans Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPVA
We have 4 other meanings of CPVA in our Acronym Attic
- Consular Passport and Visa (India)
- Consultation de Prévention de la Violence (French: Consultation for the Prevention of Violence)
- Contact Point Verification
- Content Per Vehicle
- Cooperative Purchasing Venture (Minnesota)
- Cost Per Vehicle (warranty performance measure)
- Cost Per Visit
- Current Plant Value
- Customer Placement Value
- Canine Parvovirus Type-2
- Canadian Passenger Vessel Association
- Canadian Peacekeeping Veterans Association
- Carolinas Professional Videographers Association
- Caversham Park Village Association (UK)
- Center for Performing and Visual Arts
- Centre de Perfectionnement et de Voltige Aérienne (French flying club)
- Centre de Préparation à la Vie Active (French: Preparation Center for Working Life)
- Centrifugal Pendulum Vibration Absorber
- Certified Patent Valuation Analyst (designation)
- Certified Professional Values Analyst
Samples in periodicals archive:
May 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The California Paralyzed Veterans Association (CPVA) hosts the First Annual Legacy of Hope Awards Luncheon Saturday, May 28, 2011 to commemorate Memorial Day.
The VA Long Beach Healthcare System, VA's Desert Pacific Healthcare Network and the California Paralyzed Veterans Association are serving as local hosts.