Disaster Preparedness for the Healthcare Provider (Aug 2 & Aug 4) Bioterrorist Threats for the Healthcare Provider (Aug 9 & Aug 11) Chemical and Radiation Threats for the Healthcare Provider (Aug 16 & Aug 18) Emerging Infections for the Healthcare Provider (Aug 23 & Aug 25) UCTV and Cal-PEN are currently developing this vital series in Spanish with the support of the California Office of Binational Border Health (COBBH), which will be made available for broadcast and on-line viewing in Fall 2005.
What does COBBH stand for?
COBBH stands for California Office of Binational Border Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Colorado Bar Association
- Comitati Di Base
- Communauté d'Agglomération du Bassin d'Arcachon Sud (French: Agglomeration Community of the South Basin of Arcachon; Arcachon, France)
- Collaboration in Basic Science and Engineering (National Academy of Sciences)
- Contingency Operating Base Asset Location Product (WCCS)
- Carbobenzoxy Beta-Alanine-Taurine (immunotherapy)
- Code Bruxellois pour l'Aménagement du Territoire (French: Brussels Code for Spatial Planning; Brussels, Belgium)
- Consorzio Obbligatorio per le Batterie al Piombo Esauste e i Rifiuti Piombosi (Italian: Official Recycling Association for Spent Lead Batteries and Lead Waste)
- Central Ohio Brass Band (est. 1989)
- Cobbles (lithological term)
- Consensus Biasing by Locally Embedding Residues
- Cadet Officer's Basic Course
- Cedric Obando and the Broken Condoms (band)
- Central Ohio Bicycle Club
- Chemical Officer Basic Course
- City of Bath College (UK)
- Code of Business Conduct (UK)
- Compliance Order by Consent (Alaska)
- Coordination of Benefits Contractor
- Canada Ontario Business Call Centre (Toronto, Ontario, Canada; small business support)