The National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) and California Occupational Health Program (COHP) have reported, in landmark studies, that repetitive motion injuries, such as CTS, are on the rise.
What does COHP stand for?
COHP stands for California Occupational Health Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of COHP
We have 9 other meanings of COHP in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse Specialist
- Coffee House (Stanford University, California)
- Coherent Oscillator
- Committee on Holy Orders
- Communities Organized for Health Options (Craig, AK)
- Cooperative Holistic (School; Seattle Washington)
- Coordinated Heliospheric Observations
- Cohousing Association of the United States
- Company of Heroes Opposing Fronts (gaming)
- Cohesion, Operational Readiness, and Training
- Committee on Honors and Prizes
- Community Oral History Project
- Computerized Occupational Health Program
- County High Point
- Crystal Orbital Hamilton Population
- College of Health and Public Affairs (University of Central Florida)
- Commercial Occupational Health Providers Association
- Compact Hybrid Particulate Collector
- City of Hope Pain/Palliative Care Resource Center (Duarte, California)
- Canadian Ocean Habitat Protection Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bob Harrison with the California Occupational Health Program, the group overseeing the study.
MPH, director of the California Occupational Health Program at the California Department of Health Services.