org to sign up to volunteer or donate @NationalNurses on twitter or by following: #haitiRN Call the RNRN hotline: 1-800-578-8225 Support the RNRN/NNU disaster relief effort in Haiti by sending checks c/o California Nurses Foundation, 2000 Franklin St.
What does CNF stand for?
CNF stands for California Nurses Foundation (Oakland, California)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNF
We have 72 other meanings of CNF in our Acronym Attic
- Continuous Negative Extra-Thoracic Pressure (cardivascular system)
- Congress of Non-European Trade Unions
- Commission Nationale pour l'Etude de l'Utilisation Pacifique de l'Energie Nucleaire (Belgium)
- Centre National d'Etudes Veterinaires et Alimentaires (France)
- Central New England Woodturners
- Catholic Near East Welfare Association
- Consolidated Electronic Warfare
- Centre National Pour l'Exploitation des Oceans (France)
- Belo Horizonte /Belo Horizon, Minas Gerais, Brazil Aeropuerto Internacional Tancredo Neves (Airport Code)
- California Nigerian Forum
- Cámara Nacional Forestal
- Canadian Nature Federation
- Canadian Neutron Facility (proposed replacement reactor for the NRU research reactor in Chalk River Ontario)
- Canadian Nurses Foundation
- Canadian Nutrient File
- Carbon Nanofiber (composite)
- Carbon Neutral Fuel (energy)
- Central Neutralization Facility
- Cercle Nautique de France
- Certificat de Nationalité Française (French: Certificate of French Nationality)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At a time when many hospital employees are organizing with the Service Employees International Union and the California Nurses Foundation, Valley Presbyterian remains nonunion.