30 /PRNewswire/ -- WHAT: Registered Nurses from the California Nurses Association, activist doctors from the California Physicians Alliance, school employees from the California School Employees Association, and workers and healthcare advocates from the Labor Taskforce on Guaranteed Healthcare will lead a protest Friday at the offices of U.
What does CNA stand for?
CNA stands for California Nurses Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNA
We have 295 other meanings of CNA in our Acronym Attic
- Clonal Borrelia Burgdorferi N40
- Cornwall Neighbourhoods for Change (UK)
- Community Network for Manchester (UK)
- 5th Cranial Nerve (trigeminal)
- 6th Cranial Nerve (abducens)
- 8th Cranial Nerve (vestibulocochlear or auditory)
- Comcast Network (Channel 8)
- 9th Cranial Nerve (glossopharyngeal)
- Cable Networks Akita (Japan)
- Caisse Nationale des Autoroutes (French: National Motorways Fund; est. 1963)
- Campus Numérique des Alpes (French: Digital Campus of the Alps; education)
- Canadian Nanobusiness Alliance
- Canadian National Anthem
- Canadian Naturopathic Association
- Canadian Newspaper Association
- Canadian Nuclear Association
- Canadian Numbering Administrator
- Canadian Numismatic Association
- Canadian Nurses Association
- Capabilities Needs Analysis (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rose Dominican hospitals, the Service Employees International Union and the California Nurses Association have reached a peace accord.
Deborah Burger, president of the California Nurses Association, said she is encouraged by the news, but would like to see more community colleges expand their programs.
Just a few days after his special election failed catastrophically at the polls, he dropped his long-running legal fight with the California Nurses Association over nurse-to-patient ratios.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Nurses at the California Campus of CPMC who are represented by the California Nurses Association have voted overwhelmingly to approve a final contract offer extending to June 2007 that includes a 20% salary increase over three years and a prorated ratification bonus.
About NNOC The National Nurses Organizing Committee, founded by the California Nurses Association in 2004 , today represents 80,000 RNs in 50 states, making it the largest and fastest-growing association of direct-care RNs in the nation.
``I think it's hugely significant, when you look at a CEO dropping $100,000 or $200,000 into political campaigns, as opposed to nurses dropping $2 out of every $100 into politics,'' said registered nurse Deborah Burger, president of the California Nurses Association, a union that has shadowed Schwarzenegger at events and fund-raisers in California and nationally.
Schwarzenegger issued an executive order to suspend major provisions of California's law requiring safe registered nurse-to-patient staffing ratios, an action "putting thousands of Californians at risk," said Deborah Burger, RN, president of the 58,000-member California Nurses Association which sponsored the 1999 law.