com)-- The grant, given every year, is aimed at students who have “demonstrated an exceptional interest in pursuing careers in the newspaper business in California,” according to the California Newspaper Publishers Association website.
What does CNPA stand for?
CNPA stands for California Newspaper Publishers Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNPA
We have 27 other meanings of CNPA in our Acronym Attic
- Counter Narcotics Program
- Coupon Next to Product
- Covenant Network of Presbyterians (San Francisco, CA)
- Covered in the Next Post (chat abbreviation)
- Cuerpo Nacional de Policía (Spain's national police force)
- Customer Net Price
- Customer Not Present (credit cards)
- Cut and Paste
- Donald C. Cook Nuclear Plant (Indiana Michigan Power Company)
- Cairngorms National Park Authority (UK)
- Cambodian National Petroleum Authority
- Canada National Parks Act
- Canadian Natural Products Association
- Carolinas Nature Photographers Association
- Centro Nacional de Pesquisa do Algodão
- Certified Natural Products Advisor
- Chronic Necrotizing Pulmonary Aspergillosis
- Code or Numbering Plan Assignment
- Comité National de Patinage Artistique (French: National Figure Skating Committee)
- Compact Neutral Particle Analyzer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Association Partners include California Newspaper Publishers Association (CNPA), Local Search Association (LSA), Location Based Marketing Association (LBMA) and Wireless Communications Alliance (WCA).
The California Newspaper Publishers Association and free-speech advocates argued that state college administrators might try to apply the ruling to campuses in other states.
Michael Dorais, general counsel for the California Newspaper Publishers Association, recalls that the public records law would not have passed had its proponents not bowed to the financial industry's lobbyists.
In 2009, the Union-Tribune also earned the first place award from the California Newspaper Publishers Association for General Excellence among major California dailies in 2008.
Her series on Growing up with Gangsters won a Blue Ribbon with the California Newspaper Publishers Association.
Cutting the requirement means that even if local governments post an agenda, they are not required to stick to it, said Thomas Newton, general counsel for the California Newspaper Publishers Association.
The AP's ad processing and billing operation -- which originally started out as the ad processing and billing division of the California Newspaper Publishers Association -- is also in Sacramento.