TOP HONORS: The Daily News took top honors in two categories in the annual contest of the California Newspaper Advertising Executives Association.
What does CNAEA stand for?
CNAEA stands for California Newspaper Advertising Executives Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CNAEA
We have 1 other meaning of CNAEA in our Acronym Attic
- Conselho Nacional Antidopagem (Portugal)
- Crank-Nicolson Approximate Decoupling (algorithm)
- Chambre Nationale des Avocats en Droit des Affaires (French: National Chamber of Lawyers in Corporate Law)
- Chicago National Association of Dance Masters (Rockford, IL)
- Connecticut Network to Abolish the Death Penalty
- Christian Network Against Domestic Violence (Maryland)
- Clasificación Nacional de Actividades Económicas
- Computer Networks at Ease (Australia)
- Consejo Nacional de las Artes Escenicas (National Council for Performing Arts; Cuba)
- Contributions to North American Ethnology (periodical)
- Consortium of National Arts Education Associations
- China National Association of Engineering Consultants
- Committee on National Accreditation of Environmental Laboratories
- Chevron North American Exploration and Production Company (ChevronTexaco; petroleum engineering)
- Caisse Nationale des Allocations Familiales (French: national family allowances fund)
- Canadian Native Arts Foundation
- Carnation Nutra-Analogue Foods Ltd.
- Combined Name and Address File
- Commander, Naval Air Forces
- Component-Numbered Air Force
Samples in periodicals archive:
The agency is a 1995 Clio Award winner, and has received numerous honors by the National Association of Home Builders, Sales & Marketing Council of the Building Industry Association of Southern California, and California Newspaper Advertising Executives Association.
This year, La Opinion added three more to this extensive list at the California Newspaper Advertising Executives Association (CNAEA).