But a spokesman for the soft drink industry, Bob Achermann, executive director of the California Nevada Soft Drink Association, said sodas shouldn't be singled out for blame for overweight students.
What does CNSDA stand for?
CNSDA stands for California Nevada Soft Drink Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNSDA
- Center for Nicotine and Smoking Cessation Research (Duke University; Durham, NC)
- Chicago Northwest Suburban Chinese School (est. 1981; Palatine, IL)
- Centre National des Sports de la Défense (French: National Sports Center for Defense)
- Centro Nazionale Servizi Demografici (Italian: National Center for Demographic Services)
- Certified Nutrition Support Dietitian
- Chronic Non-Specific Diarrhoea
- Colégio Nossa Senhora das Dores (Brazilian college)
- Confédération Nationale des Syndicats Dentaires
- Council for National Security and Defense (Ukraine)
- Crows Nest Soft Drinks (Australia)
- Center for Nuclear Systems Design and Analysis (Idaho National Laboratory)
- Canadian National Society of the Deaf-Blind
- Canadian National Seismology Data Centre (earthquakes)
- Characterized by Nonsuppurative Destructive Cholangitis
- Chronic Non-Suppurative Destructive Cholangitis
- Council of National Security and Defense of Ukraine
- Carbon Neutral Search Engine (green computer search engine)
- Center for Nanoscale Science and Engineering (North Dakota State University and University of California, Riverside)
- Center for Neuromorphic Systems Engineering
- Certified Network Systems Engineer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Students consume on average about one can a week, said Bob Achermann, executive director of the California Nevada Soft Drink Association.