The California Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition (CNGVC) recently reported that the California Air Resources Board (CARB), after voting unanimously late last month to maintain the state's 2007 emissions standards for urban transit buses, has subsequently elected to align state standards with less stringent federal rules that allow buses to emit six times more pollution.
What does CNGVC stand for?
CNGVC stands for California Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Crisis Nursery of Greater Rochester (Rochester, NY)
- Centre for Non-Governmental Sectors (Sri Lanka)
- CERN Neutrino to Gran Sasso (particle physics)
- Capillary Non-Gel Sieving Electrophoresis
- Calpine Natural Gas Trust (Canada)
- Consejo Nacional de Gobierno Transitorio
- Consolidated Natural Gas Transmission (Carrollton, OH)
- Center for Next Generation Video (Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute)
- Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle (alternative fuel automobile)
- Canadian Natural Gas Vehicle Alliance (Ontario, Canada)
- California Nevada Hawaii (a district of Kiwanis International)
- Carteira Nacional de Habilitação
- Case/New Holland NV (farm equipment, Netherlands)
- Central Neighbourhood House (Canada)
- Central Neurogenic Hyperventilation
- Centro Nacional de Huracanes (Spanish)
- Certificat de Non-Hospitalisation (French: Certificate of Non-Hospitalization)
- Chondrodermatitis Nodularis Helicus (dermatology)
- Club Náutico Hacoaj (Jewish Community Center, Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Club Nautique Hauterive (French; Swiss nautical club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONTACT: Cary Brazeman, +1-310-205-3590, for California Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition Web site: http://www.
Current clients include the Stanford Sustainability Program, the California Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition, and the American Lung Association of California (an aggressive advocate for clean transportation and policies that improve air quality).
3, 2002 Industry veteran Michael Eaves has been named President of the California Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition, a statewide organization advocating for wider use of natural gas vehicles (NGVs) to promote a healthier environment and freedom from petroleum dependence.
In a twist of irony, Ford ran an advertisement directly across the page from ours," said Mike Eaves, president of the California Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition.
In light of Ford Motor Company's recent announcement that it expects more than half of its 2005 model year light vehicles will meet the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) new Tier 2 Bin 5 emissions standard, the California Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition (CNGVC) continues to question the automaker's decision to end production of natural gas vehicles (NGVs).
The California Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition (CNGVC) recently announced it has sent a letter to Ford Motor Company urging the automaker to reconsider its decision to end production of natural gas vehicles (NGVs) at the end of 2004.
The California Natural Gas Vehicle Coalition represents more than 40 natural gas fuel providers, automobile and engine manufacturers, technology companies, vehicle dealers, fleet operators, and public agencies that support the deployment of natural gas vehicles to improve air quality and energy security in California and the U.