20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Elster Solutions today announced two members of the California Municipal Utilities Association, City of Palo Alto Utilities and City of Santa Clara's Silicon Valley Power (SVP), have selected and implemented advanced metering solutions featuring Elster's EnergyAxis system.
What does CMUA stand for?
CMUA stands for California Municipal Utilities Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMUA
We have 2 other meanings of CMUA in our Acronym Attic
- Concrete Masonry Unit
- Concrete Modular Unit
- Converter-Multiplexer Unit
- Couverture Maladie Universelle (French: Universal Health Coverage)
- Cracking Myself Up
- Crime Management Unit (various locations)
- Crisis Management Unit (various organizations)
- Current Monetary Unit
- Cyber Mission Unit (US Army)
- Carnegie-Mellon University/Software Engineering Institute
- Central Maryland Ultimate Association
- Certificate Management User Agent
- compound motor unit action potential
- Collège de Médecine d'Urgence de Bourgogne (French: Burgundy College of Emergency Medicine; est. 1999)
- Central Michigan University Biological Station (Mt. Pleasant, MI)
- Caledonian MacBrayne Users Committee (ferries; Scotland, UK)
- Center for Multicultural Understanding and Cooperation (Macedonia)
- Centre for Mathematics University of Coimbra (Portugal)
- Commentationes Mathematicae Universitatis Carolinae (Latin; quarterly mathematics journal; Charles University; Czech Republic)
- Consortium of Mongolian Universities and Colleges (est. 1995)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jerry Jordan, executive director of the California Municipal Utilities Association, said the settlement implies that FERC didn't find any wrongdoing.
The program recently received a Best Management Practices Award from the California Municipal Utilities Association, and will resume again in 2012 with additional funding from the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California.
The Board of Governor's of the California Municipal Utilities Association (CMUA) adopted a resolution pledging to support State goals for greenhouse gas reductions.
Other entities endorsing the principles include Pacific Gas & Electric, San Diego Gas & Electric, California Municipal Utilities Association, Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, Modesto Irrigation District, Northern California Power Agency, Sacramento Municipal Utility District, the Cities of Anaheim, Burbank, Palo Alto, Redding, Riverside and Santa Clara.
President of the California Municipal Utilities Association Board of Governors, Edwards is also a member of the regional board of directors of the American Public Power Association and a board member of the Southern California Public Power Association.
Marcie Edwards, President of the California Municipal Utilities Association and General Manager of the Anaheim Public Utilities Department, said "California's publicly owned utilities have taken the requirement to plan for their customers needs very seriously.
Alameda Power & Telecom's innovative "Efficient Schools Program" has earned a Community Service/Resource Efficiency award from the California Municipal Utilities Association (CMUA).