Among the many programs offered by Safety Center Incorporated are Alive At 25 and FOCUSimulator for teenage drivers, a California Motorcyclist Safety Program, and a wide range of occupational safety training, including Confined Space Awareness, First Aid/CPR, and Cal/OSHA-8: Challenges of Real World Safety & Health.
What does CMSP stand for?
CMSP stands for California Motorcyclist Safety Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMSP
We have 18 other meanings of CMSP in our Acronym Attic
- Canada on the Move: Step One
- Center for Magnetic Self-Organization in Laboratory and Astrophysical Plasmas
- Center for Medicaid and State Operations
- Chicago Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra (Illinois)
- Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer (American Solar Direct)
- Club Municipal Sportif d'Oissel (French: Oissel Municipal Sporting Club)
- Commercial Manager Store Operations (Marks and Spencer; UK)
- Computer-Integrated Manufacturing for Multi-Supplier Operations
- Consultation Médico-Sociale d'Orientation (French head trauma victim evaluation institution)
- Crédit Mutuel du Sud-Ouest
- Central Minnesota Sustainability Project
- Certified Managed Services Professional (International Association of Managed Service Providers; Chico, CA)
- Certified Medicare Set Aside Professional
- Certified Mine Safety Professional
- Certified Modeling & Simulation Professional
- Cheyenne Mountain State Park (Colorado)
- Coastal and Marine Spatial Planning (US National Ocean Council)
- Commercial Intermediate Statistical Plan (for reporting fire commercial business to Insurance Services Office)
- Commercial Mobile Service Provider
- Communications Mission Support Planner
Samples in periodicals archive:
To help counter the trend in motorcycle deaths, the CHP has instituted a new campaign to convince riders to take training classes through the California Motorcyclist Safety Program.
The Motorcycle Safety Foundation is seeing an increase in attendance in its state-approved courses, said Robert Gladden, program manager for the California Motorcyclist Safety Program.
CHP spokeswoman Margaret Magner said the focus of Friday's kickoff was the department's California Motorcyclist Safety Program and efforts to reduce drunk and drugged driving.
Combined California Student Tuition Savings and CMSP Budget Savings Total More Than $1 Million The California Motorcyclist Safety Program (CMSP) recently marked the end of its first year of administration by the Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF), a not-for-profit safety and training organization.
The California Motorcyclist Safety Program and the motorcycle helmet law have demonstrated their effectiveness in saving lives," said Commissioner D.