This is the very subject being addressed in a new advertising campaign by the California Milk Processor Board (CMPB), the creator of GOT MILK?
What does CMPB stand for?
CMPB stands for California Milk Processor Board
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMPB
We have 16 other meanings of CMPB in our Acronym Attic
- Cow's Milk Protein Allergy
- Captive Motion Picture Audience of America
- Charlotte Mecklenburg Public Access Corporation
- Chinese Medicinal Plants Authentication Centre (Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew; Kew, UK)
- Complementary Medicine Practitioner Associations Council (Australia)
- Creative Ministries Performing Arts Center (Theater Company)
- Crapped My Pants A Little
- California Marine Protected Areas Network (marine information exchange)
- Client Managed Personal Attendant Services
- Consumer Managed Personal Assistant Services (United Way)
- Center for Molecular Physiology of the Brain (German Research Foundation; Gottingen, Germany)
- Central Manpower Base (Singapore)
- Centre de Minéralogie et de Paléontologie de Belgique (French: Belgium Mineralogy and Paleontology Center; Belgium)
- Computer Methods and Programs in Biomedicine
- Conflict Management and Peace Building
- Country and Marine Parks Board (Hong Kong)
- Center for Maximum Potential Building Systems (Austin, TX)
- Captain Maggot's Pyrate Crew
- Centraal Medisch Pharmaceutische Commissie (Netherlands)
- Central Milk Producers Cooperative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scented adhesives, similar to those used in magazines to advertise perfume, have been placed in the bus shelters by the California Milk Processor Board.
``I think of licuados as healthier, lighter and thinner (in consistency) than a regular smoothie - and they don't have as much sugar,'' says Molly Ireland of Topanga Canyon, spokeswoman for the Berkeley-based California Milk Processor Board.
That's why the California Milk Processor Board (CMPB), the creator of GOT MILK?
``This was a very creative and very good tasting sandwich - it won hands down,'' said Jeff Manning, the executive director of the California Milk Processor Board, who said Emily's entry beat out more than 100 sandwich entries.
The California Milk Processor Board (CMPB), Berkeley, Ca.
This year, Doubletree decided to team up with the California Milk Processor Board - the creators of GOT MILK?
com), the California Milk Processor Board (CMPB), the creator of GOT MILK?