We have also joined with the California Medical Association Foundation to bring their Obesity Prevention Project nationwide and encourage physicians to become more engaged in preventing and managing childhood obesity.
What does CMAF stand for?
CMAF stands for California Medical Association Foundation (Sacramento, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMAF
We have 9 other meanings of CMAF in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Misuse & Anomaly Detection
- Workshop on Computer Misuse and Detection
- Center for Mass Destruction Defense (University of Georgia)
- Current Mode Advanced Differential Signaling
- Carbamoyl Mycophenolic Acid Ethylester
- Centre for the Management of Arid Environments (Australia)
- Cloudmark Authority Engine (computing)
- Club Managers Association of Europe (sports clubs)
- Chicago Metropolitan Association for the Education of Young Children (Illinois)
- Calcific Mitral Annulus Fibrosus (cardiology)
- Canadian Martial Arts Federation
- Columbus Medical Association Foundation
- Combat Martial Arts Federation
- Commodity Market Adjust Factor
- Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Base (Colorado)
- Chase Manhattan Automotive Finance Corporation
- Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station
- Campaign Media Analysis Group
- Case Management Adherence Guidelines
- Centre Culturel Marie-Anne Gaboury (French: Marie-Anne Gaboury Cultural Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The California Medical Association Foundation launched an educational campaign almost 10 years ago to warn against overusing antibiotics.
Key partners in the initiative include California health plans and medical groups, the California Chronic Care Coalition, University of California, Stanford University, RAND, American Diabetes Association, American Heart/Stroke Association, California Hospital Association, California Medical Association Foundation, California Pharmacy Foundation and other disease-based and community organizations throughout the state.
The problem has become so serious the Centers for Disease Control and the California Medical Association Foundation have launched public- education campaigns.
4 /PRNewswire/ -- The California Medical Association Foundation (CMAF) and the Network of Ethnic Physicians Organizations (NEPO) are launching a community-based diabetes plan of action that will unite patients, physicians and community-based organizations in prevention, disease management, and policy advocacy approaches that are culturally sensitive.
The California Medical Association Foundation (CMA-F) will serve as a subcontractor on this project.
AWARE is a state-wide campaign initiated by the California Medical Association Foundation aimed at promoting the appropriate use of antibiotics.
The California Medical Association Foundation initiated a long-term, statewide effort to promote the appropriate use of antibiotics called, Alliance Working for Antibiotic Resistance Education, or AWARE.