It was founded in 2010 by the California Lodging Industry Association (CLIA).
What does CLIA stand for?
CLIA stands for California Lodging Industry Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLIA
We have 27 other meanings of CLIA in our Acronym Attic
- Credit for Low-Income Individuals
- Credit Line Increase
- Critical Limb Ischemia
- Crown Life Insurance Company
- Cultural Landscape Inventory
- Cumulative Leakage Index
- Current Law Index
- Customer Loyalty Index
- Cutter Life Index (engineering/geology)
- Client Input/Output Sockets (IBM)
- Camp Leaders in America (Cultural Homestay International)
- Canadian Lawyers Insurance Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Livestock Identification Agency (Canada)
- Central Lack of Intelligence Agency (Meet the Fokkers movie)
- Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor
- chemiluminescence immunoassay
- Christian Legal Intervention Academy (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Civil Liberties Impact Assessment (US DHS)
- Clandestine Laboratory Investigators Association (Honolulu, HI)
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act/Amendment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Freebies: The California Lodging Industry Association offers a free guide to 1,100 hotels, motels and bed and breakfasts throughout the state.
Rick Lawrance, President of the California Lodging Industry Association, believes Spectrum plays a vital role in the class action settlement process.
The Independent Lodging Industry Association (ILIA) was founded by The California Lodging Industry Association (CLIA) in 2010, although today is its official national launch.
21 are: * California Travel Industry Association (CalTIA) * California Lodging Industry Association * Outdoor Industry Association * NTA (National Tour Association) * California Parks Hospitality Association * California Ski Industry Association * San Francisco Convention and Visitors Bureau * Sacramento Convention & Visitors Bureau * Central Valley Tourism Association * Newport Beach Conference and Visitors Bureau * Santa Barbara Conference and Visitors Bureau * Santa Cruz County Conference and Visitors Council * Humboldt County Convention and Visitors Bureau * Visit Mendocino County Inc.
SelecTel is also the exclusive provider of telecommunications services to the California Lodging Industry Association that has 1,300 member hotels.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- For its upcoming awards ceremony this month, California Lodging Industry Association (CLIA) recently announced it will recognize Joie de Vivre and its CEO and founder, Chip Conley with its 2008 Outstanding Lodging Property and Chairman's Awards, respectively.
SelecTel is also the exclusive provider of telecommunications services to the California Lodging Industry Association, which has 1,300 member hotels.