BART's police officers arrest a significant number of subjects who are wanted in other jurisdictions, The addition of MobileCop will enable officers to run automated queries directly from their squad cars on persons and vehicles of interest against state and federal databases through the California Law Enforcement Telecommunications System (CLETS).
What does CLETS stand for?
CLETS stands for California Law Enforcement Telecommunications System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 3 other meanings of CLETS in our Acronym Attic
- Common Language Effect Size
- Constraint-Limited Exhaustive Search
- Contact Lens and Eyecare Symposium
- Continuing Labor Education Seminar (Philippines)
- Comparison of Longitudinal European Studies on Aging (UK)
- Canadian Law Enforcement Training
- Center for Language and Educational Technology (Thailand)
- Certified Law Enforcement Trainer
- Colorado Law Enforcement Training Academy
- Continuing Legal Education Training Program
- Clearly Lacking Educational Testing, Utility, or Sense
- College Level Exam of Economic Understanding
- Consciousness Life Earth Universe
- Consolidated Law Enforcement Unit
- Certificate of Lawfulness of Existing Use or Development
- Culture Loisirs Entraide Voyages (French: Culture Leisure Mutual Travel)
- CyberLink Eagle Vision (PowerDVD)
- Cleveland (Ohio)
- Complexity Level (National Imagery Transmission Formats; MIL-STD-2500)
- Clinical Laboratory for Evaluation and Validation of Epidemiologic Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eventually, technicians hope to give officers access to state and federal crime databases, known respectively as the California Law Enforcement Telecommunications System and the FBI's National Crime Information Center.
DOJ maintains the California Law Enforcement Telecommunications System (CLETS), which includes automated criminal history and wanted persons systems.