Canon Sally Bingham, President, California Interfaith Power and Light Additional quotables: From Rev.
What does CIPL stand for?
CIPL stands for California Interfaith Power and Light
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIPL
We have 29 other meanings of CIPL in our Acronym Attic
- Canadian Independent Production Incentive Program (discount film agreement)
- Corrections Integrated Program Information System (Wisconsin)
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Integration Staff (Department of Defense)
- Cognitive Information Processing/Information Theory
- Centro Interactivo Poder Joven (Spanish: Youth Empowerment Center Interactive Blog)
- Canadian Institute for Peace, Justice and Security (University of Regina)
- Calcium Independent Protein Kinase
- CBL (Cobalamin)-Interacting Protein Kinase
- Council of Imams and Preachers of Kenya
- Contemporary Issues in Partial Knee Arthroplasty (international conference)
- Center for Intellectual Property Law
- Central Images Picture Library (UK)
- Central Islip Public Library (Central Islip, NY)
- Centre for Public and International Law (Australia)
- Commercial Invoice and Packing List
- Commonwealth Institute for Parent Leadership (est. 1983; Lexington, KY)
- Chemical, Industrial & Pharmaceutical Laboratories
- Cleveland Intellectual Property Law Association (Cleveland, OH)
- Columbus Intellectual Property Law Association (Columbus, OH)
- Connecticut Intellectual Property Law Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Regeneration Project also includes California Interfaith Power and Light, which does political advocacy to promote renewable energy.
Bingham formed California Interfaith Power and Light to convince the state's 50,000 religious congregations to become more energy-conscious.