16, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The California Institute for Nursing and Health Care (CINHC) Board of Directors is pleased to announce the appointment of Judith G.
What does CINHC stand for?
CINHC stands for California Institute for Nursing and Health Care
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of CINHC in our Acronym Attic
- Community Imagery Needs Forecast (US Federal government)
- Conservation Survey Record Information
- Control Program Interface
- Caller Information Forwarding
- Cornell Institute for Nutritional Genomics
- Creative Industries Networking Group (UK)
- Cyprus Institute of Neurology and Genetics
- Children Inspired Now Gain Strength (Washington, DC)
- Canadian Institute of Natural Health
- Convective Inhibition
- Cumulative Index to Nursing and Allied Health Literature
- Cervical Intraepithelial Neoplasia I (cervical cancer precursor)
- Child In Need Institute (India)
- Children in Northern Ireland (UK)
- Communication Independence for the Neurologically Impaired (Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis/Motor Neuron Disease aid)
- Computers In Nursing Interactive
- Coordinamento Italiano Network Internazionali (Italian: Italian International Coordinating Network; Rome, Italy)
- China Internet Network Information Center
- Canadian Institute of Natural and Integrative Medicine
- Center for Infection and Immunity Amsterdam (University of Amsterdam)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jones is the founder and current director of the California Institute for Nursing and Health Care in California.