In 2006, after five years of R&D focused on building the future infrastructure for management of demand response (DR), UISOL successfully demonstrated its next-generation DR application, Demand Response Business Network (DRBizNet(TM)), in California during a field simulation project funded by the California Energy Commission (CEC) and managed by the California Institute for Energy Efficiency (CIEE).
What does CIEE stand for?
CIEE stands for California Institute for Energy Efficiency
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CIEE
We have 23 other meanings of CIEE in our Acronym Attic
- Center for International Education and Development Assistance (Indiana University)
- Claremore Industrial and Economic Development Authority (Claremore, OK)
- California Infrastructure and Economic Development Bank
- Cambodia India Entrepreneurship Development Centre (joint venture)
- Central Illinois Economic Development Corporation
- California Inland Empire District Export Council
- Conferencia de Iglesias Evangélicas de Guatemala (Guatemala Conference of Evangelical Churches)
- Committee on Integrating Environment and Development (Sri Lanka)
- Central Idaho Economic Development and Recreation Act
- Computer Integrated Electrical Design Series
- Centro de Integração Escola-Empresa
- Certified Innovation Environment Engineer (trademark of eKnowledgeCenter)
- Chinese Institute of Electrical Engineering (est. 1934)
- Commercial/Industrial Energy Efficiency
- Common Information Exchange Environment (US FEMA)
- Council on International Educational Exchange
- Canadian Industrial Energy End-Use Data and Analysis Centre
- Center of International and European Economic Law (Semi-public research center in Thessaloniki, Greece, founded in 1978)
- Chemically Initiated Electron Exchange Luminescence
- Center for Integrated Electronics and Electronics Manufacturing (University of Wisconsin-Madison)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Public or Private Education and Research Institutions: California Institute for Energy Efficiency, Electric Power Research Institute, University of California, Davis -- The Institute for Transportation Studies, University of California, Los Angeles -- Center for Regional Policy Study.