The California Independent Grocers and Convenience Stores Association recently recognized Anheuser-Busch Sales of San Diego as its 2005 Supplier of the Year.
What does CAIGCS stand for?
CAIGCS stands for California Independent Grocers and Convenience Stores
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Collaborative Artefacts Interactive Furniture (workshop; Switzerland)
- Common Announcement Interchange Format
- California Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Canadian Association of Insurance and Financial Advisers
- China Association for International Friendly Contact
- Customer Average Interruption Frequency Index
- Computer-Aided Integrated Facility Management
- Centralized Accident Investigation, Ground (US Army)
- Changhe Aircraft Industry Group (China)
- Cost Analysis Improvement Group (US DoD)
- cDNA Amplification for Identification of Genomic Expressed Sequences
- Computer Associates International Graphical Management Interface
- Center for American Indian Health (Baltimore, MD)
- Certified Associate Industrial Hygienist
- Chief Andrew Isaac Health Center (Fairbanks, AK)
- Computer Applications in Hydraulic Engineering
- California Area Indian Health Service
- Carbonic Anhydrase Isoenzyme II
- Child Advocates II (est. 1986)
- Coalition Against Illegal Immigration (political group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Californians Against Higher Taxes, No on 87, is a coalition of more than 200 groups and individuals including the California Taxpayers' Association, California Small Business Alliance, California Chamber of Commerce, Peace Officers Research Association of California (PORAC), California Farm Bureau Federation, California Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Regional Council of Rural Counties, California State Firefighters' Association, Air Transport Association of America, Western Growers Association, California Black Chamber of Commerce, Western States Petroleum Association, The Seniors Coalition, Small Business Action Committee, California Independent Grocers and Convenience Stores, Nisei Farmers League, California Council of Asian Business Associations and Consumers First.