Mortgage Loan Insurance Bill: It would separate the California Housing Loan Insurance Fund from the California Housing Finance Agency, making it easier for buyers with less than a 20 percent down payment to obtain mortgage insurance.
What does CHLIF stand for?
CHLIF stands for California Housing Loan Insurance Fund
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Comparative History of Literatures in European Languages (book; John Benjamins)
- Centre for Health Law, Ethics and Policy (University of Newcastle; New South Wales, Australia)
- Chicago Health and Life Experiences of Women Study (University of Illinois; Chicago, IL)
- Chinese Hamster Lung Fibroblasts (disease cells)
- Christian Holyland Foundation (Israel)
- Children's High Level Group (UK)
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos (California)
- Core Historical Literature of Home Economics (digital library project; Cornell University)
- Congressional Hispanic Leadership Institute (Washington, DC)
- Coventry Health and Life Insurance Company
- Chalk (lithological term)
- Citrus Heights Little League (Citrus Heights, CA)
- Cottage Hill Little League (Mobile, AL)
- Committee on Housing and Land Management (UN Economic Commission for Europe)
- Cynthia Hughes Literary Management (Austin, TX)
- City Housing and Land Management Office (Philippines)
- Cambridge History of Later Medieval Philosophy (book; Armstrong)
- Centro Hospitalar Lisboa Norte (Portuguese: North Lisbon Hospital Center; Libson, Portugal)
- China Housing and Land
- Community Housing Lower North Shore (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the California Housing Loan Insurance Fund (CaHLIF) and Freddie Mac, allows teachers working within the state to purchase a home with a downpayment of just $500.
The California Housing Loan Insurance Fund (CaHLIF) program should be on the ballot next June.
Schienle is recognized by housing industry leaders as a long-time housing finance industry innovator and was formerly the director of the California Housing Loan Insurance Fund (CaHLIF), a mortgage insurer for the State of California, for 15 years.
AB 214 and AB 215 will establish a state-sponsored mortgage insurance fund called the California Housing Loan Insurance Fund (CaHLIF) to provide mortgage insurance to buyers who use less than 20 percent of a home's purchase price as a downpayment.
CHFA, through its insurance fund, the California Housing Loan Insurance Fund (CaHLIF), will provide mortgage insurance on the first and second mortgage loans.
Here is a look at how the first-time homebuyer assistance program contained in AB 214 and AB 215 will be structured and examples of what it will mean for families in several California urban areas: The legislation will establish a state-sponsored mortgage insurance fund called the California Housing Loan Insurance Fund (CaHLIF) to provide mortgage insurance similar to that provided by the FHA program.
The California Housing Loan Insurance Fund (CaHLIF) is the mortgage insurance arm of CHFA.