At age 27, the California Legislature hired him to draft bills that created the California Housing Finance Authority.
What does CHAFA stand for?
CHAFA stands for California Housing Finance Authority
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Centre for Higher and Adult Education (South Africa)
- Certified Hospitality Accountant Executive
- Council of Heads of Australian Entomological Collections
- Caribbean Hotel Association Education Foundation
- Community Hospital Appropriateness Evaluation Protocol
- Canadian Hereditary Angioedema Society
- Chernobylskoi Atomnoi Elektrostantsii (Russian: Chernobyl Atomic Power Plant; Pripyat, Ukraine)
- Chinese Heritage of Australian Federation (LaTrobe University; Australia)
- College Hill Arts Festival (Cedar Falls, IA)
- Crisis Housing Assistance Fund (North Carolina)
- Council of Heads of Australian Faunal Collections
- Cypress Hills Advocates for Education (Brooklyn, NY)
- Chaff Dispensing Rocket
- College Housing and Academic Facilities Loans
- Cannon Hill Action Group (Australia)
- Chancellor Group Inc (stock symbol)
- Charles Hammer Autosport Group
- Chemical Hazards Advisory Group (UK)
- Christian Health Association of Ghana
- College Heights Assembly of God (Bryan, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Inland will acquire All Pacific's servicing rights on California Housing Finance Authority (CHFA) mortgage loans totaling $250 million, subject to regulatory approval, with the intention of continuing to originate CHFA loans.
She currently serves as a board member of the California Housing Finance Authority, the California Rural Development Council, the California Housing Partnership Corporation and is a member of the Urban Land Institute's Smart Growth Coordinating Committee.