On the road again ``What a lot of the industry is seeing is people won't hesitate to jump in the car for eight hours and drive somewhere, which was unheard of a few years ago,'' said Lynn Mohrfeld, vice president of marketing at the California Hotel and Lodging Association, an industry trade group.
What does CHLA stand for?
CHLA stands for California Hotel and Lodging Association (Sacramento, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CHLA
We have 12 other meanings of CHLA in our Acronym Attic
- Community Health Liaison (Minnesota)
- Concealed Handgun License
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Continental Hockey League
- Coordination Handicap Locale (French disability services center)
- Core Height Logger (Electronics Unit of SCM System)
- Countrywide Home Loans
- Crown-Heel Length
- Chinese Hamster Lung Primary Culture/Sister Chromatid Exchange
- Close Homologue of L1
- Cambridge History of Latin America (Cambridge University Press)
- Canadian Health Libraries Association
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles (Los Angeles, CA)
- Chlorophyll a
- Community Home Lenders Association (Arlington, VA)
- Core Historical Literature of Agriculture (Cornell University)
- Council High-Level Ad Hoc Group
- Cleveland Homeless Legal Assistance Program (Cleveland, OH)
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
- Chance Health Locus of Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
The California Hotel and Lodging Association (CH&LA), CLIA and AAHOA have joined again to produce the largest lodging-only trade show in California.
We in California's lodging industry were understandably nervous about the potential detrimental effects a smoking ban would have on our businesses," said Jim Abrams, executive vice president of the California Hotel and Lodging Association.