The conference is presented in collaboration with the California Hospice and Palliative Care Association.
What does CHAPCA stand for?
CHAPCA stands for California Hospice and Palliative Care Association (California and Nevada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Chaparral/Forward Area Alert Radar
- Cape Hatteras Access Preservation Alliance (Buxton, NC)
- Citizens' Housing and Planning Association (Boston, MA, USA)
- Coalition of Hispanic American Police Associations
- College of Hearing Aid Practitioners of Alberta (Canada)
- Community Housing Assistance Program of America
- Citizens Housing and Planning Association (Boston, MA)
- Chaplain Area Representative
- City Heights Area Planning Committee (San Diego, CA)
- Continuous Hydrogen Analysis by Pressure Evaluation In Liquids
- Cargo Handling & Port Group
- Chronic High-Altitude Pulmonary Heart
- Chase Helicopter Approach Path Indicator (lighting system)
- Community Health Air Pollution Information System
- Cambridge Health Alliance Physicians Organization (Department of Psychiatry; Harvard University; Cambridge, MA)
- Cave Hill Associates Polling Organisation (Barbados)
- Community Health Assessment and Promotion Project
- Chaplain Reinforcement Designee
- 3- ((3-Cholamidopropyl)dimethylammonio)-1-Propanesulfonic Acid
Samples in periodicals archive:
HOV is a member of the California Hospice and Palliative Care Association and the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization.
Adelus currently serves as vice president for the Board of Directors of the California Hospice and Palliative Care Association and is a member of the Board of Trustees for the California Hospice Foundation.