About Health Law Guide for Business: Established in partnership with the Bay Area Council, California Chamber of Commerce, California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce, California Restaurant Association, California Small Business Development Centers, Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce, Pacific Business Group on Health, Silicon Valley Leadership Group, Small Business California, Small Business Majority, and The California Endowment, Health Law Guide for Business is a first-of-its kind website devoted to informing California's business community about business-specific provisions of the health care law.
What does CAHCC stand for?
CAHCC stands for California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Confédération Africaine de Handball (French: African Handball Confederation; est. 1973)
- California Health Benefit Advisers (private health insurance exchange)
- Central Alberta Home Builders' Association (Canada)
- Canadian Animal Health Coalition
- Capital Area Health Consortium (Connecticut)
- Cercle Archeologique Hesbaye-Condroz (French: Hesbaye-Condroz Archaeological Circle; Belgium)
- Cherokee Arts and Humanities Council (Park Hill, OK)
- Coalition for Affordable Health Coverage (Washington, DC)
- Communauté d'Agglomération Hénin-Carvin (French: Agglomeration Community of Hénin-Carvin; Hénin-Carvin, France)
- Complementary and Alternative Health Care
- California Association of Health Careers Educators
- Connecticut Association of Health Care Facilities, Inc.
- Consortium of Academic Health Centers for Integrative Medicine
- Center Avenue Historic District (Bay City, Michigan)
- Centre Aquitain d'Histoire du Droit (French: Aquitaine Law History Center; Aquitaine, France)
- Centre d'Animation du Haut-Doubs (French: Haut-Doubs Animaton Center; Pontarlier, France)
- Chronic Acquired Hepatocerebral Degeneration (biomedicine)
- Coalition Against Hardcore Dancing
- Community Approaches to Handicap in Development (Centre for Disability in Development; Yangon, Myanmar)
- Coronary Atherosclerotic Heart Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the past months, Proposition 33 has received a wave of support from groups such as the American Legion, Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) of California, American GI Forum, Peace Officers Research Association of California (PORAC), California Association of Highway Patrolmen, CDF Firefighters Local 2881, California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce, The Greenlining Institute, former Democratic Speaker of Assembly Willie Brown, and former Republican Senate Minority Leader Jim Brulte.
CDF Firefighters Local 2881 joins a growing list of supporters of Proposition 33, the 2012 Automobile Insurance Discount Act, including the California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce, the American G.
Montoya has forged relationships with leaders in corporate America and has previously chaired several committees, particularly in the field of procurement and access to capital, both within the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce.
SAN DIEGO -- Chase and the California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce today announced that their Project Homeowner community outreach effort will visit the San Diego Concourse on Saturday, April 18, 2009, from 10 a.
27 /PRNewswire/ -- The California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce (CHCC) recognized Jesus Vargas as "2010 Businessman of the Year" on August 13, during their annual statewide convention in Los Angeles.
Melinda Guzman, Chairwoman of the California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce, served as the night's Mistress of Ceremonies.
Ayala was President and Chief Executive Officer of the California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce.