7 million new students - according to a study by the California Higher Education Policy Center.
What does CHEPC stand for?
CHEPC stands for California Higher Education Policy Center
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Certified Healthcare Emergency Professional (International Board for the Certification of Safety Managers)
- Child Hunger and Education Program (Canada)
- Commonwealth Handling Equipment Pooling (CHEP Inc.)
- Computers in High Energy Physics (Conference)
- Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (international conference)
- Conference on High-Energy Physics
- Copperbelt Health Education Project (est. 1988; Netherlands)
- Center for Higher Education Policy Analysis (University of Southern California; Los Angeles, CA)
- Centre for Health Economics and Policy Analysis
- Center for Higher Education Policy Studies
- Comparative Higher Education Policy Studies (course)
- Contact Heat Evoked Potential Stimulator (biomedicine)
- Centre for Higher Education Quality (Australia)
- Charter Evaluation and Qualification (aviation)
- Chelation Enhanced Quenching
- Children's Hand-Use Experience Questionnaire (Sweden)
- CHOICE (Choices for Healthy Outcomes in Caring for ESRD (End Stage Renal Disease)) Health Experience Questionnaire
- Canadian Home Education Resources (Alberta, Canada)
- Center for Health, Education and Research (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Schools always say, 'We have a file on every teacher,"' says Patrick Callan, executive director of the California Higher Education Policy Center in San Jose.
Callan was Executive Director of the California Higher Education Policy Center.